Are you a hospital or clinic that has software from multiple vendors, but you can’t find an affordable HL7 Interface Engine to allow them to communicate?
You need HL7Manager from Swearingen Software. HL7Manager is an affordable, yet powerful HL7 Interface Engine designed for small to medium size healthcare facilities. HL7Manager makes it easy to take incoming HL7 transactions from ANY vendor and prepare them in the format that YOUR system requires. Likewise, it can take HL7 transactions from YOUR system and prepare them in the format that ANY receiving system is expecting. Now, a facility can interface to a third-party product with much less costs than in the past. For example, suppose all of your information systems are from one vendor, but you really would like to replace one of those systems with one from a different vendor. HL7Manager can make that a reality and allow you to maximize your productivity but especially your profitability.
Here’s a list of the current capabilities of HL7Manager:
1) ability to remove the contents of any HL7 field or subfield.
2) ability to copy the contents of any HL7 field or subfield to any other field or subfield.
3) ability to left fill a designated character to a field or subfield to obtain a desired field length.
4) ability to right fill a designated character to a field or subfield to obtain a desired field length.
5) ability to left trim a designated character from a field or subfield.
6) ability to right trim a designated character from a field or subfield.
7) ability to create a designated prefix for any field or subfield.
8) ability to create a designated suffix for any field or subfield.
9) ability to remove designated string of character(s) from any field or subfield.
10) ability to replace a designated string of characters with any other string of characters in any field or subfield.
11) ability to route the HL7 transaction to a different directory when a designated field or subfield contains a designated string of characters.
12) ability to include/exclude transactions based upon value in any field or subfield.
Via the INI file:
1) you can designate one inbound directory and multiple outbound directories for each modified HL7 transaction to be placed into.
2) you can designate multiple scripts per INI file. Each script is an action from those shown above.
As HL7Manager finds a HL7 file in the inbound directory, it will process all scripts against it and then put the resulting HL7 file in all of the outbound directories.
You can have multiple INI files so that some scripts outbound to some directories while other scripts outbound to other directories.
Lastly, we have 3rd party products that can convert TCP/IP to files (for processing by HL7Manager) and back to TCP/IP.
Call Us Today! 800-992-1767